October 15, 2007

Final Fantasy 11

Does anyone play Final Fantasy 11? It is an online role playing game. The game originated from Japan, so more than half the players are Japanese. When playing online, I often talk to Japanese people in order to work together. While most Japanese players know English, some still use Japanese. I actually learned how to write "Yoroshiku" in Japanese before I even took this class, because that is a very commonly used phrase. I also learned a little bit about Japanese customs. For example, when playing with people from US, we say "hi" when we meet. Even online, the Japanese players bow to one another when meeting.

Well, incase anyone does play Final Fantasy 11... I am on the Fenrir server. Please let me know if you play on my Server. Perhaps we already know each other! My character name online is Tsunade.

1 comment:

Andrew Shu said...

FF11 あそびませんが、他のFFゲーム とても大好きです。

どうして WOWより、FF11のほうが すきですか?